At this workshop you will get:
- Photo sessions with professional model Hannah / Aurora Red, with a focus on creating beautiful images of the human form in motion, through dance, fitness, yoga and more.
- In the field, hands on instruction from professional photographer and instructor Jason Hahn.
- Tips and techniques for capturing fine art nude images, people in motion, and images full of drama and emotion.
- Understanding how to work with natural light, and add flash in outdoor settings.
- Access to acres and acres of private Florida scenery. Forests full of tall slender trees, lush tropical plants, serene ponds full of flowering lily pads, and much more await.
- A chance to meet other creatives in our community. We aren’t simply a studio, we are a destination for inspiration and the arts!
More than just an ordinary photo shoot, this is a photography workshop full of learning, fun, and full memory cards!
Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 3 PM — 7 PM, rain or shine.
In the event of rain or cold weather we will still hold the class, moving inside as needed for the comfort and safety of all. There will be a bit less water inside, but we will adapt and shoot other awesomeness in that event
Cypress Creek Studio, 25910 Queen Sago Place, Wesley Chapel, FL, 33544
Full price for this 4 hour workshop is $249.99, but from now until 7/22 we are offering it at an early bird special of $199.99!!
The workshop will be capped after 8 photographers, so jump on this deal!
What You Will Learn
- How to Photograph the human body in motion, its many forms, moods, and properties
- Understanding the art of dance, and capturing the finer points correctly
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Concepts
- Working with movement in the studio setting
- Lighting on Location
- Blending Natural Light and Flash
At the center of our workshops is a focus on light, teaching you how to understand and master it so you can create stunning photos again and again. We also believe you learn best by doing, combining in field instruction with hands-on photography experience. Our workshops are truly focused on teaching you new techniques to improve your skills in any genre of photography.
On this workshop you will learn the concepts and techniques to photos in and around water, whether its rain scenes, poolside, or beaches, lakes, and ponds. Our first focus is safety, teaching you how to keep your model, your equipment, and yourself are safe when working with water! We will also share a wide range of boh technical know-how and composition concepts, to create moving images that tell a story. You will also learn how to work with mother nature, the unique characteristics of water in photography, and how to create special effects with it.
Learning to work with nature will help you capture moods, scenes, and compositions possible in no other way!
Who Should Take This Class
Any photographers who want to improve their skills to create eye-catching, beautiful dance, yoga, fashion and fitness themed portraits!
We welcome photographers of all levels and interests, who would like to develop a solid understanding of lighting concepts that can be used both in the studio and in outdoor settings. There’s no such thing as too new or too experienced! The fun of photography is there’s always something new to learn and create. Whether you have shot for years, or it is your first time behind the camera, we welcome you to join us!
What Do I Need to Know to Take This Workshop?
If you are just starting out, we do recommend you have a basic understanding of your camera’s operation. An understanding of basic exposure theory (shutter speed, aperture and ISO) is also suggested. If you don’t feel super comfortable with those concepts, don’t worry, that’s what a workshop is for, to teach you the skills you need to create the images you want!
What Equipment Do I Need?
Your camera, lenses, extra batteries and memory cards.
Feel free to bring your own portable lighting equipment. We have portable strobes, modifiers, light stands, and more that will be available during the workshop.
Additional Private Sessions
Hannah will be available after the workshop for one on one photo sessions, indoors or out. These can be booked up to the day of, in half hour increments, at a special discounted rate. You can contact Hannah directly to schedule your one on one session.
Jason will also be available for private one on one instruction and portfolio critiques. These can be booked up to the day of, in 1 hour increments, at a special discounted rate. You can contact Jason directly to schedule your one on one session
All Images in this listing are by Jason Hahn